Just a heads up to those who are still using Turbo Lister. Every listing
that you make through TL includes a Turbo Lister logo and link which is
embedded in the program. These links now violate ebay policy even though
they supposedly link to an ebay page.

If you have used Turbo lister to create your listings on ebay, you will
eventually need to revise every listing to remove the TL link and logo.
Apparently they are going to start enforcing policy violations in regards to
links in the near future.

Turbo Lister is also not mobile responsive so that will create more problems
for anyone still using it.

Regards

John