*Part I <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>* of
eMoviePoster.com's December Major Auction is live now, and you can now view
the complete * Part II Preview
<http://www.emovieposter.com/online/previews/201712/partii/>*! I guarantee
you there is "something for *EVERY* collector" in this set of auctions, no
matter what you collect, or how much money you have to spend. And *EVERY*
item will *REALLY* have a new owner after the auctions end, because *ALL*
the items really started at $1 with *NO* reserves (and none of the dreaded
"buyers premiums").

*Our December Major Auction* *contains well over 1,500 items from all of
the world and from every decade, and many different sizes and is being run
in four parts:*

   -

   <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>*Part I
   <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> (ends Sunday, December
   10th):* 400 linenbacked posters of all types
* Part II Preview
   <http://www.emovieposter.com/online/previews/201712/partii/> (begins
   Tuesday, December 5th):* 456 oversized linen, plus all "rolled" posters
   - *Part III (begins Thursday, December 7th):* all items that ship in
   boxes or flat packages
   - *Part IV (begins Sunday, December 10th):* special Star Wars *AND* Walt
   Disney auction

We just added the *Part II Preview
<http://www.emovieposter.com/online/previews/201712/partii/>* gallery,
which contains *ALL* of the 456 oversized linen, plus all "rolled" posters,
including the lot numbers, so you can see the exact order in which they
will be auctioned! Note that not only do we provide you with the exact
condition grade that will be on the auction, but you can also click on any
image and see the "super-sized" version, so that you can really know the
exact condition of each item long in advance of the auction, so you can
better prepare your bidding strategy.

IMPORTANT! This *Part II
<http://www.emovieposter.com/online/previews/201712/partii/> *contains
incredible collections of * Polish posters* (85 of them, our best offering
*EVER*) and an amazing group of super-scarce 42 *German advertising posters*
of all kinds from 1902 to 1939), so you need to check those out, even if
you *THINK* you don't collect those, but there are also amazing posters of
every possible type, so you really want to go to this preview gallery now,
a day before the auctions go "live", to give you extra time to see
everything we are offering there!

Bruce Hershenson and the other *29* members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: *417-256-9616 <(417)%20256-9616>* (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 CST except
from 12 to 1 when we take lunch)
*http://www.emovieposter.com <http://www.emovieposter.com>*
our auctions: * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>*