From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Kirby
McDaniel
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2018 8:47 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Question for members

Hello from Kirby McDaniel at movieart.com <http://movieart.com>

A question for you Los Angeles members.  Can any of you tell me where the NSS
depot was in Los Angeles in the late nineties / early 2000s.  I think that the

operated a poster "exchange" or "depot" that was right next to an empanada
place.  I can’t remember where this was….

Anyone know?

Kirby

you could reply to ki...@movieart.com <mailto:ki...@movieart.com>  if you wish,
or here… Any help would etc!!