Filip- I am always open to trades..however the problem with most of this is the shipping as most of what i am down sizing has weight....

so depenedingh on the items..like for example the table saw is 100s of pounds so.... I thought whats funny is that artist banksky could turn my t rex sound devises intoaa art exhibit.... andI would lovetoo sell that artists some stuff,,,i have stuff,,like little plastic NUNS that were used on cakes in the 60s i bought from a warehouse inthe 80s?? and also some plastic storks,,,andsomelittl groom men...

see I would go in old warehouses..andbuy lots of old stuff...in this case they supplied carnivals and schols...andhad old toyslikemajor matt mason. Gumby.tammy doll accesssories...old marx knights. Gumbys,Maex presidents..all still inold packaging...new...i would buy cases..1000s andtrade with other dealers,,,,,one lady in Titusville florida traded me frlost in space robots from he 70s...

so the stuff went all over the world..
i just haveleft overs of what i had back inthe day///buy i did the same thing withposters so like I havea last vegas sta Trek poster i found i still had 50 of//i was a pack rat..

I havea few Rock posters like Santana as one of mypart time gigs inthe 80s was to do Detroit PINE KNOB concertposters fora La company hanging Movie posters and music....I still havea handfull of Santan and dan Foglenerg , cock robin..window cad concert posters..

most thestuf i hope to sell in Bulk,,are magazines and Books,,and some ofthe stuff is very hard tio find andmypersonal faves like early history of cinema gear...i justlisted a metal trophy from a cinema equipment company i got fromthe presidentofstrong electric..arthur hatch..he won a ademy award for techachievment as he made the blow arc projection lamp replacing he carbon arc...i met him..he was impressed thata guy waned to save old theater gear...we had a few nice meetings..w he was president 20 years.....i am asking 1000.00 for the 2 foot hight statue..it was presented toarthur by Ballantyne by thetheater equipment association...in 1972,,,so its very cool andthetp looks likea sort of Oscar staue andthe reat likea larget trophy....its a show piece andone ofa kind....fora person who likes theater gear art and collectibles...

On 2018-10-09 04:24, filip de volder wrote:
t-rex sound devices ? model railroad rocks ? oakwood ? tools ? a
table saw ?

awesome !

would you consider a trade , have a french original double panel for
casablanca

filip

-------------------------

FROM: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Tom Martin
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
 SENT: Monday, October 8, 2018 11:57 PM
 TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
 SUBJECT: Re: [MOPO] Banksy Painting Self-Destructs After Fetching
$1.4 Million at Sotheby’s - The New York Times

this Banksy Guy is a cool dusde... I like it

 and think liked ali andpicasso andall the others he discovered the
 secret...

 i have several 1000 of the t-rex sound devices i will bulk out cheap
if
 anyone like to make crazy art..or toys....how about the lot 50.00 per

 100 units,,,FUN great halloween plus shipping
 I have all kinds of model railroad rocks andunfinished foam buildings

 great formodelers and speccial efefcts guy i would loveto make a bulk

 deal....I
 I have a large amount of Oak wook all kinds of sizes.

 I am downsizeing MY tools...I havea table saw..powertools..hand
tools..
 I have a lbar sealerill let go 1200.00 plus shipping
 I have a large bar sealer thatwill do 30 x 40s !!and one
 sheets..wowow...

 lots ofsignage, signs, display stuff,,instorage like sincei got it
inthe
 80s..and 70s...small art supplies..
 Books magazines....
 have like 1000 movie magazines will sell inlots of 500 3.99 -70-80s

 also have 60s 50s...ill do 5 each in 100 lots...

 I have tons of reproductions of classic....6-7 each..100 lots

 same with video posters...good titles..

 movie projectors 30-100

 cameras and misc film stuff 25-50 package deals.

 Books and toys, comics, and misc popcultutre some rock memorabilia,
some
 general pop culture..

 On 2018-10-08 14:16, Kirby McDaniel wrote:
 > But none that auto-shred!
 >
 >> On Oct 8, 2018, at 12:48 PM, Alan Adler <m...@charter.net> wrote:
 >>
 >> I have a bunch of already torn up posters for much less -
 >> Save yourself the shredding fees!
 >>
 >> Alan
 >>
 >> --
 >>
 >> Please Visit Our eBay Store:
 >>
 >> http://stores.ebay.com/Museum-Store-Gifts [1] [8]
 >>
 >>> On Oct 8, 2018, at 10:38 AM, filip de volder
 >>> <runbuffy...@hotmail.com> wrote:
 >>>
 >>> you mean because no one will ever consign you a potentially $ 1.4
 >>> million dollar fetching poster ?
 >>>
 >>> -------------------------
 >>>
 >>> FROM: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Kirby
 >>> McDaniel <ki...@movieart.com>
 >>> SENT: Saturday, October 6, 2018 5:51 PM
 >>> TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
 >>> SUBJECT: [MOPO] Banksy Painting Self-Destructs After Fetching
$1.4
 >>> Million at Sotheby’s - The New York Times
 >>>
 >>> This will never happen to you at MovieArt!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/06/arts/design/uk-banksy-painting-sothebys.html
[2]
 >>> [1]
 >>>
 >>> [1]
 >>>
 >>> Banksy Painting Self-Destructs After Fetching $1.4 Million ...
[1]
 >>> www.nytimes.com [3] [2]
 >>> A photo posted on the private Instagram account of Caroline Lang,
 >>> the chairman of Sotheby’s Switzerland, showed a man in the
 >>> salesroom operating an electronic device hidden inside a bag. Ms
 >>>
 >>> Kirby McDaniel
 >>> MovieArt Original Film Posters
 >>> P.O. Box 4419
 >>> Austin, Texas 78765