Part I of eMoviePoster.com's incredible December Major Auction has ended,
but Part II, Part III and Part IV still remain, and there are a TON of
great items in these three parts, and from now until Tuesday at 7 PM CST
(when Part II starts to close), you can see ALL 1,043 items in Parts II,
III and IV in a single gallery at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/all.html>*!

This is especially useful if you are using our "Search" or "Search Filters"
to find items of interest (whether by star, decade, genre or whatever)
because you can search all the items with a single click. But you REALLY
need to look over ALL 1,043 items, because we have far more super-rarities
(and items we have never auctioned before or have not auctioned in
decades!) than in ANY of our previous Major Auctions.

But don't take my word for it! Go right now to the above link. If you
collect ANY kind of movie paper (or non-movie posters) you are sure to find
items of interest, because there are surely items for every movie poster
collector, and (despite our name) there are also posters for EVERY poster
collector (movie or non-movie, because this major auction has our greatest
selection of non-movie posters ever, especially travel and war)!

And if you like lobby cards, know that Part IV has the MOST sensational
group of 171 lobby cards you have ever seen in one place at one time
at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/all.html>*
!