so my sales are slow....

theworld seems to like my drive in materials

I bought the stuffas earlyas 1975 and mch goes back to he 60s 70s and 80s..

I haveposters,lobbys, inserts...stills....

so takea look i also bought collectons of peple that just decidetoget out of it..
I buy everythingina lot..toys,posterpopculture,magzines...you name it
Problem is many things dont seell

i justhad lunch witha old magician who has star tre plates he wanted meto Buy..they dont sell for much.. so god inspired meto givestuffaway as fundraisers forcharitys....andone helps againstreacism.Bullying andwas started bya aactress instar trek...so i said lets donate them and help a ORg,,,

i have beenconnectingthedots andthinkitmaybe my future...that the dream factry take memorabilia to helpchane theworld forloveandpeace andpositive..plus saveold history...

soa museum cntacted meandseveral collectors..one make dvds ofold hollywood shows..i dealt with a org thatsupplies allthelibrarays ius camadad andaustrailia....as i supplied comtron, Ingram..aramount andwarner Bros homevideo.....soIve offerd toconnect the dots with my42 years of experience...people jau want to betreated fair

i had a man that make od filmsover 49 years ooffer me a truckload ofLights....i thinki cangather many museum pieces for the academy museum...shit we will mostlyall be dead ina few years evenif we livetill90 so the goal should be make sure othes canlearn and enjoty it,,,anyways funny that thegore is selling but thestuffi lked seemsto beonly handful who givea damn...so gos Hollywood..

Inotice no onelikes my et trashcan...but fact it ii like it so...itdoentmatterifit sells ivehad it since 82 abditworkd\s fine,,,,,its my Rosebud...LOL:)

buy something andhelp my legal fund..otherwise ill keep listingluckily my stuffis so old its gettngripe to sell...Iveenjoyed going down memory lane.....

all the best

https://www.ebay.com/usr/dreamfactory