and sell  ur good

the guy wth a few lobby's and stills...

but ive found at least 26 lbs of vintage dust...LOL :)

On 2019-01-13 16:11, Morris Everett Jr. wrote:
Hope to see some of you at the largest movie memorabilia show in
Europe January 24-26 at Les Cingles du Cinema. I will have 10,000
stills with me for sale. We now have more than 3000 lobby cards in our
Lastmo e-bay store. Gathering items for May 27th Cinevent auction in
Columbus. Happy New Year to all.

[1]

Links:
------