MoPo turns 24 today. The first automated MoPo message was sent via American
University's listserv on February 24, 1995.

There were 11 members on MoPo's first day. so as is my tradition, here's a
salute to the original crew:

Mahtab Moayeri, Michael Danese, Rob Ellis, Donna Tschetter, Goh Kai Shen,
Evan Zweifel, George Nichol, Jeff Static (using his AOL name Static555),
Adam Ehrlich (the AU student who managed to get us on AU's listserv), Cindy
Nemeth-Johannes (sadly we lost Cindy in 2008, but her husband Jay is still a
member), and myself. Other original members that are still subscribed are
Michael, Rob and Evan.

Happy Birthday to us! Thanks everyone, for hanging in there. Happy Oscar
day, too..Hooray for HOLLYWOOD!

Scott

MoPo List Owner