eMoviePoster.com has 999 folded one-sheets closing in HOURS (beginning at 7
PM CST) at *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html>* and you might ask
yourself "Why are OVER FOUR HUNDRED of them still at just $1 to $4 with
just 12 hours to go until they start closing (as of this writing)?"

But a far BETTER question to ask yourself is "Why am I not bidding on these
super-low priced posters, which include many rarities from all years and
genres?"! We don't know WHY so many of these one-sheets are at below
wholesale prices, but we DO know that many of these prices are SO low that
they seem insanely low!

You might get the impression from reading the above that these auctions
mostly consist of "low end" one-sheets, BUT NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM
THE TRUTH!  There are LOTS of "better" titles, and most of those are under
(or far under) where the same titles have sold for in the past.

And remember that when we say "$1", we really mean "$1" and NOT "$1, plus
$19 buyers premium" found on another auction site. At these prices you
could buy a bunch and have the start of a collection, or you could slap
them on eBay at $9.99 each and make a bundle, or you could sell them from
your website (we can provide buyers with unwatermarked giant images of
their purchases, so that is super easy to do with virtually NO work on your
part).

Plus, remember that no matter how many of these you buy in this set of
auctions, the U.S. shipping is just $12, even if you get 100 of them
(actual cost anywhere else). And using our unique "Pay and Hold" system,
you can get all you want over a four week period (eight weeks outside the
U.S.)!

Are you forgiving of posters that are in much lesser condition (or are
willing to get them restored)? This auction contains 106 one-sheets that
are in "poor" or "fair" or "fair to good" condition (and another 241 in
"good" condition), but many of them are ones we have rarely auctioned
before, if ever (or ones that would sell for a LOT if they were in nice
condition).

There are some incredible values on these, so if you can accept a well worn
poster that shows its age (or just love the idea of possibly getting a $100
poster for $5 or $10 because of its condition defects!), be sure to check
these out.

Of course, this auction also contains 652 folded one-sheets in "good to
very good", "very good", or "very good to fine" condition, and most of
those are also currently well under where dealers would ask for these
posters (and please remember that we grade FAR more harshly (and completely
honestly) than anyone else!

So why not start looking over these 999 folded one-sheets right now,
because it takes a while to go through them all, and in just over 12 hours
(as of this writing) they will all be going, going, GONE!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>