Hi Jeff

He can’t read this helpful  email...he’s out at the moment.

All the best,
________________________________
From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Jeff Potokar
<jpotok...@ca.rr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:14:23 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Unavailable from May 23 to June 4, 2019

We all know you’ll be away.

This is the third one you’ve ’sent. Please don’t send a 4th.

I think we’re all aware by now. ;)

On Jun 4, 2019, at 8:56 AM, John E. Petty
<000001b3cd503c31-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu<mailto:000001b3cd503c31-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu>>
 wrote:

I will be unavailable from May 23 to June 4, 2019. During that time, I will not
be responding to email or phone calls. After June 4, 2019, I will be reviewing
my emails and responding as quickly as possible to all messages.

Best regards,

John E. Petty