There are some important things to remember about eMoviePoster.com
<http://emovieposter.com/?fbclid=IwAR1sZHXxeNMFcQ8RR6_AODheKllYzmHXV6XbMs4fdxQhFsUQQIERtj2n4Z4>'s
364 "very oversized" rolled and flat items (40x60s and many other very
large items of every type!) ending in HOURS today at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html>*.

*As of this writing, with hours left, there are an astounding ONE HUNDRED
TWENTY THREE at just $1 to $5)!* And we only charge you the actual cost of
getting the items to you, plus a charge for the packaging material. But
remember that ALL of the items are in this set of auctions are "oversized"
in one way or another and cost more than usual to send.

But the most important thing is that *WE WILL COMBINE YOUR PURCHASES FROM
THIS AUCTION OF 364 "very oversized" rolled and flat items INTO AS FEW
PACKAGES OR TUBES AS POSSIBLE*! We are "on your side" and will do all we
can to combine these items, as long as it is safe to do so.

This also means that once you are pretty certain you will get any *ONE *item,
then you can add more "combine-able" items to that, and hardly up the
shipping at all. For example, this auction contains 53 Forty By Sixty
posters and 55 rolled "newer" French one-panel posters.

It doesn't cost much more to send five rather than one (in a single tube).
The same is true of all the items that need to go in large flat packages.
Once you get any ONE large flat item, we can almost surely add several more
large flat items to that package at little extra cost.

At these low, low prices you can simply tack the posters to your wall, just
like you did in college, or with your first apartment!

And almost all of these are currently at joke low prices, FAR under what
any dealer would ask for these items, and later today, beginning at 3 PM
CST, they will all be going, going, GONE!