I imagine everyone reading this likes buying non-U.S. posters and lobby
cards for next to nothing as much as the next fellow or gal, and if so, you
will LOVE eMoviePoster.com's current selection of 999 Australian, Russian,
German, Mexican, Spanish and other non-U.S. posters and lobby cards closing
in *HOURS* at *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>*

If you want to get incredible buys, please look these over *VERY *soon,
because it can take a while to check out this many varied items and time is
limited! Think I am exaggerating about how great the values are? Think
again!

With just hours to go on these auctions, 329 of these are at just $1 (98
have no bid at all, so a single $1 bid might well win those), and *FOUR
HUNDRED SEVENTY TWO* of the items are at just $1 to $5! And almost all of
the 527 that are over just $5 are mostly FAR under where the same or
similar items have sold for in the past.

The only way many of these items could be much cheaper would be if WE paid
YOU to haul them away! Yet this set of auctions contains a LOT of better
quality (and often rare) Australian one-sheets and daybills!

It also contains 204 German posters and lobby cards, and 111 Russian
posters, plus 28 Mexican posters (and 16 Mexican LC sets), plus 111 French
lobby card sets, plus 36 Spanish lobby card sets and more, and yet even the
best of these are often VERY affordable!

And remember that there are NO buyers premiums (especially the dreadful $19
minimum ones), so $1 is REALLY $1, and you pay just $12 U.S. shipping no
matter how many of these you get, even if you get 100 of them!

We only charge the actual cost of shipping plus $3 for packaging materials
if you live outside the U.S., and you can accumulate all you win in eight
weeks into as few packages as possible, which saves you a fortune on
shipping (4 weeks for buyers in the U.S.).