*Remember books? Those rectangular things people used to read ALL the time?
eMoviePoster.com has a truly wonderful selection of 315 hardcover,
softcover, and paperback books (including 40 Film Daily Year Books, and
much more) at auction ending Sunday (a little over a day from this writing)
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html> (starting at 3 PM
CST, not 7 PM CST like our Tuesday and Thursday auctions). *
Where did these books come from? We wish we could tell you that we have
lots more of these, but actually, these were consigned to us over the last
few years (the last time we did a really big selection of books like this
was nearly three years ago!). We have been waiting until we had enough to
do a nice selection of them all at one time, and this set of auctions
contains just about every quality hardcover book we have been consigned the
past few years!
So this is a once-in-several-years opportunity that you really want to look
at closely, because some of these are incredibly rare, and many may auction
for bargain prices, and if they do, we would prefer that you, our past
buyers, get to buy them!
And as of right now, with a day to go, 75 of these books are still at the
opening bid of just $1 each (and NO buyers premiums)! And lots of these are
ones you could not find anywhere else on the Internet for less than $10 and
$20 each, and there are amazing bargains at all price levels at the current
bid prices!
Note that included in this offering is an amazing collection of FORTY Film
Daily Yearbooks at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/searchfield/title/search/film%2520daily/15.html.
This is a remarkable collection of 40 different volumes of this wonderful
hardcover annual book, which includes almost every single year from between
1929 and 1970, plus the 1925 and 1926 volumes!
If one wanted to duplicate the collection of Film Daily Yearbooks we are
currently offering, it would surely take many years to do so, unless one
came across a single owner collection, but ALL of these books will have new
owners come Sunday!
The auction also contains THIRTY movie edition hardcovers, at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/movie%2520edition/sort/4/15.html
Many great titles are included, like Frankenstein, Dracula, Metropolis,
Birth of a Nation, He Who Gets Slapped, and many more!
The auction also contains TWENTY EIGHT sexploitation paperbacks at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/search/sexploitation/15.html
These are from the repressed 1950s and 1960s,and they always had lurid
covers, and they were often sold "under the counter" (where you had to ask
for them) and they are a fascinating reminder of repressed sexual attitudes
of the 1960s!
The auction also contains TWENTY TWO Walt Disney hardcovers at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/star%253AWalt%2520Disney/15.html
Around half of these are vintage from the 1930s and 1940s, and the other
half are from the 1990s on, but all are really cool!
I could go on and on describing all the great books closing Sunday, but I
would SO much rather you go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html and see them all for
yourself!

Virus-free.