Hi Channing

If this came up for sale I think the buyer would want some good provenance to
help authenticate it, bearing in mind the amounts that Marilyn Monroe
autographs sell for. The signature does indeed look different from others
although that does not necessarily mean it is not genuine. There is always a
possibility that it could be secretarial. I think a potential buyer would want
a lot more information about where and when it was obtained before purchasing.
It would be hard to get it properly authenticated as it appears without any
provenance.

Regards

John

John Reid