Hi Glenn - great question!  I got my first posters in high school, mainly
vintage Cagney one sheets - Yankee Doodle Dandy, Man of 1000 Faces, Great Guy,
Captains of the Clouds, and more. I paid $8 each and thought I was being
robbed. That was the early 70s.
In the next several years my collection grew very large. I was one of the
founding members of MOPO and I wrote a large part of the original FAQ. I’ve
since sold off most of it, but still have many favorite pieces.
I’ll be 65 in March, and I agree that many of our members are experienced!

Thanks,
MIchael Danese