From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Tom Martin
Sent: 21 October, 2019 12:56 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Heritage

best wishes to Grey Smith andallthe gangat Heritage!!
sorry for the hassles...i understand it well it seems there are many out ther
thatwill just pilage andplunderusall

so my defence is..keep vigilant
and help those you can as we areall a day way fromthis new cyber  hack
stuff...My banks,creditcards, webservers, phone..Facebook..every whereis
  suseptible.

so we are all in this together..allthemedival files are now online..no
physicalpapers...so ifthegrid goes theylose it all even if backed up on clouds..

same wit home loans and other stuff they say GO paperless...well how do
youproveyoumade a payment ifits allctber???
I printout the confirnmation ..and do it all old school

so hoe that helps///
heritage and bruce and others who rely on internet..I feel for you

if I  can help in anyway..just call me..
Tom -Hollywood dreamFactory®

ps and lastly it pays to be insane ,crazy,,as it keeps the culptits
wondering..as how canthey know..what you do..if you dont know yourself what you
are doing..blessed are the Crazy people For they shall

as they might just save the planet fromtheones with logic and who are
programmed//to harm others-AMEN ???

----