For the first time in *TWENTY YEARS*, I *CAN'T* tell you about our auctions
ending this coming week (the 14th to the 20th), because we don't have any
ending this coming week!

That is because we now have all three of our new bi-weekly auctions
running, and because all run for two weeks each, the first one ends Tuesday
the 21st (9 days from now), the second one ends Thursday the 23rd (11 days
from now), and the third one ends Sunday the 26th (14 days from now,
because it just started a short time ago)!

Our first bi-weekly auction that ends the 21st at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>* contains 247 non-U.S.
posters from 21 countries AND 316 "special" rolled posters AND 487 rolled
one-sheets.

Our second bi-weekly auction that ends the 23rd at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>* contains 1238 French
one-panels, Italian one-& two-panels, three-sheets, six-sheets, and more.

Our third bi-weekly auction that ends the 26th (and started a few hours
ago!) at *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>* contains 460 folded
one-sheets AND 740 Australian, German, Russian, French, Mexican, and other
non-U.S. posters and lobby cards.

While this might seem like an awful lot of auctions, remember that you now
have *TWO *weeks in which to look them all over, so you no longer have any
excuse for "missing" any!

And you want to be sure to check them *ALL *out, because they contain lots
and lots of real rarities, and with this many auctions you *KNOW *there
will be many great "deals" and likely some real "steals" too!

Best of luck to you if you bid on any of our new bi-weekly auctions closing
Tuesday the 21st, Thursday the 23rd, and Sunday the 26th! These are our *FIRST
*three sets of bi-weekly auctions *EVER*, so wouldn't it be fun to be a
buyer from at least one of them? :)