Adding my Ditto to the Borst belt kudos!  He and Margaret are two of the
swellest people ever.

I'm one of the lucky folks who have had the opportunity to see Ron and
Margaret's house, from the inside! I thought seen Louis Leithold's
collection in person was overwhelming. I can only say I never expected to
see a six sheet displayed in someone's home.

Ron and I have a running disagreement, I say the advance one sheet for
Universal's 1931 INVISIBLE MAN is more intriguing than the actual release
poster.

Is there anything that exists in the horror genre he doesn't own? Maybe.
Either way? Simply astounding!

Glenn