but i miss the week-long discussions, arguments, trivia, and fun...........

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 9:22 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] It's Our SILVER Anniversary! 25 Years of MoPo!

Wow. 25 years. Inconceivable!

Congratulations, Scott!
On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 3:45 PM mark markaprice.com <m...@markaprice.com> wrote:

   Simply amazing. I've been a member off and on (mostly on) since 2000 and I
can't even imagine how many connections I've made.
   Congrats to all.....
 On February 24, 2020 at 11:16 AM Susan Heim <filmfantast...@msn.com> wrote:

  Hey Scott,      Congratulations.....the forum is a wonderful venue for
collectors and I've met many friends over the years and learned so
much.....thank you.
   Sue   Hollywoodposterframes.com   HollywoodPosters.com