Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977

On 2020-04-05 13:40, Morris Everett Jr. wrote:
Since my return from Florida, I have hardly left my house and closed
The Last Moving Picture Company temporarily,  I have to decide when
and how to properly present my hollywoodposterauction.com [1]
Perhaps an online auction only. Stay tuned as this , for stills, is my
strongest auction with Everett collection originals.
In the last two weeks, I have added more than 200 looby cards to E-Bay
and my E-Bay store
1916-1990 and have sold 60 of them outright. There are more than 5,000
lobbies in my E-Bay store. I think you will find the prices are
agreeable. Seller ID on E-Bay is lastmo.

[2]

Links:
------
[1] http://hollywoodposterauction.com