Short and sweet, business card drop off if you will.

Always looking at "lists" if anyone has stock to part with.   I move a lot
of the sub 20.00 posters, so if you no longer have a home to dump stuff like
this, I might be a decent destination.

I pay decent prices for many new releases as well, if anyone is still hooked
up in that market.

If nothing else keep my email address should any of you with large
inventories decide to leave the game.

Stay safe everyone.

Dale Dilts

ddilts...@mchsi.com <mailto:ddilts...@mchsi.com>