keep them doggies rollin Bruce !!
best luck always sir!!

On 2020-05-03 08:37, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
THE FINAL PART III OF EMOVIEPOSTER.COM'S INCREDIBLE APRIL MAJOR
AUCTION ENDS TODAY (STARTING AT 3 PM CST, NOT AT 7PM, LIKE OUR OTHER
AUCTIONS) AT HTTP://WWW.EMOVIEPOSTER.COM/AGALLERY/15.HTML [1] and it
really IS a "Best of the best" of all our "regular" auctions! It
contains 531 GREAT posters, lobby cards, and more and it has a REALLY
wide assortment of very different types of items, and the only common
denominator is that NONE are linenbacked, and that they are truly rare
and desirable!

I feel certain there is something for EVERY collector (and they are
lots of fun to look at, even if you are only "window shopping")! And
please note that this part also contains many items that are either
not from movies at all, or are special movie posters of an unusual
type or size.I could go on and on describing these many wonderful
items (and that, amazingly, with a few hours to go, there are ONE
HUNDRED SIXTY THREE items under just $60 each, so they are well within
the range of EVERY collector), but I would much rather you just see
them for yourself!

Also remember that we have NO reserves or buyers premiums, and we also
have honest condition grading, and unenhanced super-sized images of
every item. And not only DON'T we have "Buyer Beware", but we DO have
a lifetime guarantee on all we auction (something NO other auction
offers), so you can bid and buy with confidence. All of our 50,276+
past buyers from our 1,681,000+ completed auctions over the past 30
years (and over 96 million dollars in sales) KNOW that we always do
exactly what we say we will, whether you spend five dollars or five
thousand dollars!

There are almost surely going to be great buys made in a few hours,
but YOU can't get them if you aren't bidding! Not yet registered to
bid? Go to https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf [2] to
sign up (we qualify our bidders before letting them bid, which means
you will always be bidding against real bidders who honor their bids).

[3]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html