From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> On Behalf Of Richard Halegua
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 3:23 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Sorry to say that Gene Arnold passed away last night

Sorry to say that Gene Arnold passed away last night after a long battle with
cancer

always a really nice guy, it was fun to visit him at his home in Houston & go
into the movie poster building that had been converted from a garage.

We had more than a few lunches together at Cinevent and he always had a great
smile.

Definitely will be missed

Rest in Peace my friend