Do you ever wish that you could find movie posters and related memorabilia
at wholesale prices, ones that are 100% guaranteed to be authentic and
honestly graded, which can be bought without buyers premiums, and which can
be combined with all other purchases you make over a 12 week period?

Well we have the answer for you in our 1,253 bulk lots containing 34,908
items in all which close a week from Sunday (the 28th) at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>* (so you have almost 2 full
weeks to look these over, but please start doing so soon, because you will
need a lot of time to look over so many items)! Whether you are a collector
wanting to add to your collection at dirt-cheap prices, or a dealer wanting
to get a bunch of inventory that you can quickly sell at MUCH higher prices
(or both), then you will surely love these bulk lot auctions.

It is likely that many lots will be won by re-sellers!  If YOU are planning
on re-selling some or all of what you buy, know that upon request, we will
provide the buyer of any lot (but only the buyer!) with unwatermarked large
images of every item, which saves a ton of time and gets them quickly
listed on Facebook, on eBay or to your site! And this offering (we do an
auction solely of "bulk lots" once every month or two) represents our best
and largest such offering EVER, and a great opportunity to get fantastic
bargains on all types of movie paper (and many non-movie items as well).

These 1,253 bulk lots include what could be the contents of an entire store
(online or brick and mortar!), containing a massive amount of folded and
rolled one-sheets, a truly insane offering of many thousands of lobby cards
and vintage stills! Plus there are many pressbooks, three-sheets,
half-sheets, inserts, Japanese, Belgians, Italian locandinas, Spanish,
Argentine, French, Thirty By Forties, Forty By Sixties, and much, much more
(as noted above, there are 34,908 items in all)!

Plus there is a wonderful collection of auction catalogs (in 62 lots), not
just movie posters, but also all sorts of other memorabilia, and covering
many decades, and from all over the world! If YOU have ever wondered where
dealers replenish their inventory, part of the answer is in these bulk lot
auctions! Remember that on OUR auctions there are NO buyers premiums, so $1
is REALLY $1, and NOT "$1, plus $19 buyers premium", and with these bulk
lots, you pay only the actual cost of shipping them to you (plus $3 for
packing materials) and we WILL combine your purchases into as few packages
or tubes as possible!

*It is like walking into a store and having the owner tell you that
EVERYTHING is 90% off for one day only!*

You will likely never get a chance to get greater bargains! If you ARE
planning on re-selling them, know that upon request, we will provide the
buyer of any lot (but only the buyer!) with unwatermarked large images of
every item you purchased, which means you can save a ton of time and get
the items quickly listed on eBay or to your site! Unlike most sellers of
bulk lots, we at eMoviePoster.com always picture EVERY single item in every
bulk lot, so you always know exactly what you will be receiving, and just
how great a deal each bulk lot is! Please visit the above link well before
they begin closing the 28th!