So I canceled my ebay store subscription this morning. With any HONEST company,
you would expect a confirmation and assume that's the end of it.

Not with ebay. No surprise, the empty suits have thought of yet ANOTHER way to
reach into your pocket:

I received a confirmation email that my subscription was canceled. Fortunately,
and since I do not trust them in the least, I opened and read it. So my active
listings will run until the end of the subscription, in my case June 30.

And here it comes  quote:

> After this date, your Good ‘Til Cancelled listings will automatically renew
> at non-Store listing fee rate
> <https://www.ebay.com/pages/help/sell/seller-fees.html>.

Since ALL store listings now must be Good 'Til Canceled, they were planning to
keep renewing all of them and to keep reaching into my pocket indefinitely. I
still had about 770 listings in my store, so if I had not ended them manually
today, ebay would have 'automatically relisted' them on Juli 1 and billed me
for all 770 lots. How crooked is that?

To be honest, I'm not even surprised. What else would you expect from a company
that sends harassment teams after its critics?

Helmut

www.filmposter.net