Hi Helmut.  I have one, but paid a lot and do not want to sell.  I got this
message a couple of years ago, perhaps Chris still knows of one?
ch...@astonsauctioneers.co.uk

1.  Chris AstonTue, Dec 12, 2017, 6:21 AM
Hi James, Hope you are well. Found a private client with a Night Of The
Demon Quad which he may be tempted to part with. Have you a rough idea of
price you woul

2. Also, I sold one to Marc* Pecorello in Brooklyn. Marc was willing to
sell a while back.*  I don't remember his e mail, but perhaps someone else
does?

Anyway, there are 2 possibilities for you.  I believe you will have to pay
like 20K now days, if you find one.  Good luck, Jim Gresham

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 12:51 PM Helmut Hamm <texasmu...@web.de> wrote:

> I know this is a far shot, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway. Also
> looking for THE MUMMY and other classic Hammer Quads.
>
> Helmut
>
> www.filmposter.net
>
>        Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu

James Gresham // CEO