yes..i feel that inspiritwe all get connected..Alan adler mentioned to mehe used KellyPrestiooninhis movie metalstorm..andi know many have connections to movie people and music on mopo like capt bijou who just passed

Adrian Cowdry.....
i believe all are still waiting forus to meetagain/

It was kellys 1st movie!

Nathalie i know youareinthecatholic religion..andi know suye Heim was with whoopie Goldberg..so somany memories./

I think we all just want to feel we were part ofothers memories.mattered..as it gives us dgmity

that we mattered or made a difference no matter how big or small..
my brother had a dream he met our mom and she said every time you have a good thought about them they hear it in heaven positive thought..so i feel these people like Earl Blair and others like Susan Olson ,Gene arnold are waiting for us to graduate from this life..when i hear fellow storie lie Bruce aboutparents who have demensia..and long suffering..i remeberit...as wheni was ina nursing home 30 days a womanwas ther withdensia...i said i know youare scared butchrist doesnt forget us..iam scared also..she grabbed myhand and said youare right..and fora short timeshe became normaland we taled..i belive many go intoshock fromthestress and justlock up mentally butare stillthere....her husband was a doctor so she was justlikeina trance..but she came out wheni gavehercomfort...theptsd and anxietywe areall sufferingis to methesame..we lose hopeandfaith,,that thereis a life meaning puroseofuourlives... ikeep thinkingh thereis a grand purpose of God to help us alll style b donnie and Suasan served a purpose of offering viewpoints different..ofothers//

Love an peace to all mopo..we are all connected/God bless

Tom Hanks just turmed 64 lastweek..illbe 64 aug 11///so hes a;spdiabetic type 2.....

no matter who we are we are all connected by DNA

this virus has leveled the field to show we all need each other an ara allfragile
but all can help each other

thanks for all the help you have gibven me Folks

truly this has beenlike family
so lucky to have met youall

Tom
Hollywood dream factory®