*eMoviePoster.com has 1,000 folded one-sheets AND 555 non-U.S. posters and
lobby cards from many countries closing in just a few HOURS at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>* (it's two sets of our old
weekly auctions in one!).

If you have recently looked at these 1,555 auctions, you might ask yourself
"Why are THREE HUNDRED FORTY FIVE of them still at just $1 to to $5 with
just 8 hours to go until they start closing?" (as of this writing).

But a far BETTER question to ask yourself is "Why am I not bidding on these
super-low priced posters and non-U.S. lobby cards, which include many VERY
desirable titles from all years and genres?" (and unlike EVERY other
auction, when we say "$1", we really mean "$1" and NOT "$1, plus a hefty
 buyers premium").

We don't know WHY so many of these are at below wholesale prices, but we DO
know that many of these prices are SO low that they seem insanely low (and
at all price levels, not just the lowest ones).

You might get the impression from reading the above that these auctions
mostly consist of "low end" items, but there are LOTS and LOTS of "better"
(and very rare) items, and the only way many of these items could be much
cheaper would be if WE paid YOU to haul them away!

And remember that this set of auctions not only contains 1,000 great folded
one-sheets, but it also contains a LOT of better quality (and often rare)
Australians (52 one-sheets and 246 daybills), as well as 103 German posters
and lobby card sets, plus 39 Mexican posters, plus 86 French LC sets, and
more!

At these prices you could buy a bunch and have the start of a collection,
or you could slap them on eBay at $9.99 each and make a bundle, or you
could sell them from your website (we can provide buyers with unwatermarked
giant images of their purchases, so that is super easy to do with virtually
NO work on your part).

Plus, remember that using our unique "Pay and Hold" system, you can get all
you want over a TWELVE week period, and then we combine it into as few
packages and tubes as possible, which saves you a fortune on shipping over
buying from multiple sellers.

Are you forgiving of posters that are in much lesser condition (or are
willing to get them restored)? This auction contains 159 items that are in
"poor" or "fair" or "fair to good" condition (and another 339 in "good"
condition), but many of them are ones that would sell for a LOT if they
were in nice condition).

There are some incredible values on these, so if you can accept a well worn
poster that shows its age (or just love the idea of possibly getting a $100
poster for $5 or $10 because of its condition defects!), be sure to check
these out.

Of course, this auction also contains 171 items in our "very good to fine"
condition (which compares favorably to most auctions' "near mint!"), and
also 398 in "very good" (which compares favorably to most auctions' "very
fine").

And most of these that are in nice condition also are currently well under
where dealers would ask for these items (and please remember that we grade
ALL items FAR more harshly (and completely honestly) than anyone else
(auction or dealer)!

And isn't it SO nice to be able to COMPLETELY rely on the condition grade
and not need to guess at each item's "true" condition? So why not start
looking over these 1,555 items right now, because it takes a while to go
through them all, and in just a few HOURS they will all be going, going,
GONE!

Not yet registered to bid? Go to
https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf to sign up (we qualify
our bidders, something few auctions do, which means you will always be
bidding against real bidders who honor their bids).

And if YOU are not interested in these, but have friends who would be
(because they collect items like these or would find just one of interest)
then do us (and them!) a favor by helping spread the word to them before
these close!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>