I think this Kong 3 sheet used to belong to John Landis...funny I saw him
shopping alone at my Costco a few years ago...but looked and smiled and bowed
my head to him...he acknowledged my gesture knowing that I recognized him by
smiling back to me...I have many funny celebrities encounters since my time in
Los Angeles...Philipp