Hey Gang:

HAPPY NEW YEAR. I’m back andI hope everyone is well and staying healthy.

Although, I keep trying todownsize my inventory of movie posters (full size,
half sheets and inserts),lobby cards, banners and slides, it has become the
never ending story…I keepfinding more items to add.

Needless to say, I am verymotivated to sell because I need to make room in
basement for a newproject.  I’m planning to build a fullsize replica of the
1960 Time Machine.  Have found some drawings on the internet,but I'm really
looking for a complete, detailed MGM set (pms colors, dimensions,
design,material, electrical, etc.) to do this right.  If anyone has a complete
MGM set or knowswhere I can purchase one, I would be extremely grateful.

Back to the sale.  I have separated each category, updated and alphabetized
each inventory, allowing you quick access to the items you want and avoid
having to scroll through hundreds of titles. The inventories encompass many
genres anddecades, ranging from the 1940's through the mid 2000's.  They also
include International posters.

All items are original (no reproductions), are in good to excellent condition,
especially considering their age. Theyhave been stored in a smoke
freeenvironment.  If there is a flaw(ex. separation, small tear, etc.) in any
item, I will be sure to let youknow.  I have photos of the majority ofitems.

I can provide shipping costs once I know the numberof posters you would like
and your location. Items will ship from Las Vegas unless you prefer to pick
them up inperson.

Times could be better and Ihope this sale might help with your businesses or
personal collections.  Make me a reasonable offer that I cannotrefuse and the
item(s) is yours. Many items are under $10.00.

Please email me at destiny4...@aol.com and I will gladly sendyou whichever
inventories you are interested in.

Thanks and I look forward tohearing from you.

Randy