Hello everybody,

my last update with 555 new movie posters is now online. This is by far the
largest update I have ever done.

I believe I have something to offer for every taste and every budget this time,
and if you have any interest in original movie posters, you may want to take a
look. Besides some extremely rare vintage pieces, I also have several special
posters from the 70s and 80s. Regardless of how long you have been collecting,
or how experienced you are: I'm 100% sure that you will find more than a few
posters you have not seen before.

As always, the new additions are listed in no specific order and the complete
list can be seen at:

https://www.filmposter.net/en/new-additions/
<https://www.filmposter.net/en/new-additions/>

Regarding the current crisis:

We ship daily and delivery to most countries is possible again. However, some
restrictions still apply and delays are to be expected. If in doubt, please
inquire.

Economy shipping to the US still appears to be a problem, and serious delays
are to be expected. For a timely delivery, we strongly recommend the Express
Mail option.

Due to the lockdown in Germany, the shop is still closed, but pick-up of phone
or online orders is possible by prior appointment.

My best wishes and please stay safe,

Helmut Hamm
Galerie filmposter.net <http://filmposter.net/>