eMoviePoster.com's three sets of bi-weekly auctions ending this week have
amazing selections!

*Our current Tuesday auctions ending the 13th at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> contain 729 folded
one-sheets AND 478 Australian posters and French lobby cards, and there are
LOTS of very desirable ones (and extreme rarities).*

*Our current Thursday auctions ending the 15th at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> contain 728 lobby card sets
AND 538 lots of vintage 8" x 10" stills. If you like lobby cards or stills,
you will LOVE this set of auctions, because the selection is truly superb
(and I am not exaggerating)!*

*Our Sunday auctions ending the 18th at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> contain 574 bulk lots, with
18,286 in all, as we continue to auction the remaining sub-$20 items here
(ones that don't qualify for single sale), and there will be many
incredible deals, as always!*

*Or (for the next 2 days, until the Tuesday items start to close) view ALL
the 3,047 auctions in a single gallery at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>*

What makes eMoviePoster.com auctions different from ALL other auctions
ANYWHERE in the world? I am glad you asked! Here are the Top Ten ways you
know you are bidding in an eMoviePoster.com auction, and NOT in any other
major auction!

*1) LIFETIME GUARANTEES on everything we auction (the ONLY auction in the
world that has them)!*
*2) NO buyers premiums*
*3) NO reserves and $1 start for all items*
*4) NO hidden bidder IDs*
*5) NO bidders who "magically" bid to just under your "secret" maximum and
then quit bidding*
*6) NO enhanced images that hide defects*
*7) NO overgraded items (some say we "undergrade", but we say everyone else
"overgrades"!)*
*8) NO undisclosed restoration*
*9) NO nosebleed shipping (we only charge the actual cost)*
*10) NO inadequate packaging (ours are gorilla-proof)*