For the first time in decades, we are willing to buy large collections
outright for CASH, rather than only take consignments

For many years (decades!) I have told all potential consignors that I would
not buy their items, but solely accept them as consignments, because I
wanted to always be "on the same side as them" (when it is a consignment, I
want your items to sell for as much as possible, for my share grows as the
consignor's share grows!). I still believe this is best for everyone, but,
in these troubled times, there may be some who don't want to wait at all
when selling.

So I want to make it clear that *IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS A REALLY
SIGNIFICANT COLLECTION *and would *PREFER* to sell it for *CASH*, I will
gladly oblige them! Unlike many people who advertise that they are looking
to buy collections, we *REALLY* have a virtually unlimited amount of cash
ready and available to exchange for a significant collection (and it can be
a million dollars or more!).

So if *YOU* have such a collection, contact us today with generally what
you have, and I will see if we can quickly make a deal. Please realize that
I am *NOT* talking about a truck load of rolled posters from the 1990s on,
or *ANY* kind of collection or inventory filled with $10 and $20 items. You
must have lots of high quality items, and it must be a group that has a
minimum realistic value of at the very least $50,000 (and as I say, there
is *NO* collection "too large").

*You have known that for decades I can be trusted to accept very large
consignments from individuals and auction every last item, 100% honestly.
The same is true when I negotiate to BUY for cash! I am not looking to buy
your posters for "peanuts", but rather pay you a very fair price for your
items.*

Finally, I know that there are very few collectors or dealers with the kind
of collection or inventory I describe above, and this offer is solely made
to those few! But if one of those few reads this and wants to turn their
entire collection into cash in a matter or days or weeks, contact me today!