Do you feel that you can never afford a first release movie paper
collectible from a very top movie or star of the 1930s or 1940s, because
the prices on them are "out of sight"? If so, then you absolutely need to
check out eMoviePoster.com's *1,194 auctions of SEVEN very rare and yet
surprisingly affordable types of collectibles (pressbooks, U.S. heralds,
Spanish heralds, Danish programs, glass slides, sheet music, and presskits)
closing Thursday at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>*, because you won't believe
how low the prices are!

*Think I am exaggerating? There are 586 that are at $1, and 877 at $1 to
$5! The only they could be much cheaper would be if WE paid YOU to haul
them away! Any time now, lots more collectors will "discover" these types
of movie collectibles, and then people will say "If only I had bought when
they were so VERY affordable"!*

And these are honest no reserve auctions, where every item really starts at
$1, and really sells to the highest bidder (and we have no "buyers
premiums", so "$1" is REALLY $1, and NOT "$1, plus $19 buyers premium").
And using our "Pay and Hold" system, you can get all you want over a TWELVE
week period and we combine your purchases into as few packages or tubes as
possible, which saves you a fortune on shipping!

But whether you are buying to add to your collection at super low prices,
or whether you are buying for resale, you can't get these deals and
"steals" if you aren't bidding, and you can't look over 1,300 items right
before they close, so why not start checking these out right now? Not yet
registered to bid? Go to https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf
to sign up (we qualify our bidders, something few auctions do, which means
you will always be bidding against real bidders who honor their bids).