I want to make sure all MoPo members know about eMoviePoster.com's *858
single lobby cards
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype:Lobby%20Cards%20and%20similar/14.html>*
 (our best selection ever!) that we added last night, and which ends
Thursday June 10th, beginning at 7 PM CST at
*https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253ALobby%2520Cards%2520and%2520similar/14.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253ALobby%2520Cards%2520and%2520similar/14.html>*

Note that the set of auctions closing June 10th also contains *627
wonderful single vintage 8" x 10" stills
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype:8x10%20stills%20and%20similar/14.html>*
 at
*https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520stills%2520and%2520similar/14.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520stills%2520and%2520similar/14.html>*

In these days where just about *EVERYTHING* seems to be skyrocketing in
price, and where almost every auction has reserves (hidden or revealed),
isn't it great that there is still one auction with *NO* reserves (or
buyers premiums) and every item is honestly described, so you have the very
real chance to get great buys (especially because so much great material is
being auctioned at one time)?

I *COULD* give you links to some of the best lobby cards, or write more
about the great ones included, but I would so much rather you go to the
above link and see for yourself!* Best of luck to you if you bid on any of
our 858 single lobby cards
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype:Lobby%20Cards%20and%20similar/14.html>
closing
Thursday June 10th!*