My company, eMoviePoster.com, has 3,500 auctions ending on June 8th, 10th
and 13th! These are three of the very finest "regular" sets of auctions we
have ever held!

They contain so many varied items that at least some of them are likely to
be of great interest to virtually EVERY collector! What's in these three
sets of auctions ending this week?

Our current Tuesday auctions contain 399 "special" rolled posters AND 425
non-U.S. posters from 31 countries AND 525 rolled one-sheets. This has a
fabulous selection of the best posters and prints of the past 40 years,
plus great older special posters (including lots of war and travel posters)
with a lot that will look spectacular on your wall!

Our current Thursday auctions contain 627 single vintage 8" x 10" stills
AND 858 single lobby cards, truly our best selection ever, FILLED with ones
you have never seen before and may never see again! THIS will be remembered
for years to come as one of the greatest offering of rare lobby cards and
stills EVER!

Our Sunday auctions contain 666 bulk lots containing 22,058 items in all.
This is like the contents of a store being auctioned off, truly with NO
reserves! There WILL be sensational buys made, but YOU can't get them if
you aren't bidding!

*Or (for the next 2 1/2 full days, until the Tuesday auctions start to
close on the 8th) view ALL of the 3,500 current auctions in a single
gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>, which is especially
valuable if you want to search ALL of the current 3,500 auctions at once
for a star, genre, size or whatever!*

What makes eMoviePoster.com auctions different from ALL other auctions
ANYWHERE in the world? I am glad you asked! Here are the Top Ten ways you
know you are bidding in an eMoviePoster.com auction, and NOT in any other
major auction!
1) LIFETIME GUARANTEES on everything we auction (the ONLY auction in the
world that has them)!
2) NO buyers premiums (EVERY other major auction has them)
3) NO reserves and $1 start for all items
4) NO hidden bidder IDs
5) NO bidders who "magically" bid to just under your "secret" maximum and
then quit bidding
6) NO enhanced images that hide defects
7) NO overgraded items (some say we "undergrade", but we say everyone else
"overgrades"!)
8) NO undisclosed restoration
9) NO nosebleed shipping (we only charge the actual cost)
10) NO inadequate packaging (ours are gorilla-proof)