I have had two people in the last few days come to me convinced they have
original Star Wars Style C posters, despite them being the wrong size and
having 1990’s copyright information on the bottom, so I fear that a lot of
buyers just see a deal that is too good to be true and buy, rather than doing
their homework.

Thanks to all for the heads up.

Regards,

Adam.

ART OF THE MOVIES
Original vintage and contemporary movie posters
ArtoftheMovies.co.uk
07724 253119