Dear MOPO,

I pasted the One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest link from my Watch List, so if you
click on it, I just found out it will go to your Watch List. Please accept my
apology for any confusion.

Hopefully, this is the correct link:

http://auctions.emovieposter.com/item_6121491_1b1331_one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest_1sh_1975_cu_of_nicholson_forman_classic

Thank you, again!