I sent a tube by Parcelforce within UK a couple of months ago and they lost
it. I have had to jump through hoops to make a claim - screenshots, copies
of emails and answering multiple questions. Not settled yet but their last
question was really unbelievable. 'Can you tell us why you sent the parcel?'

Tommy