From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Grey Smith
<greysm6...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 6:44 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: [MOPO] From Grey Smith formerly of Heritage Auctions

Dear Collectors,
I am writing this to inform the poster hobby community that I have amicably
parted ways with Heritage Auctions after 21 years. During my tenure there as
Director of Vintage Posters, I was able to use my voice, resources, and
lifelong love of cinema to make the hobby of collecting posters into a visible,
exciting, and relevant business.

Additionally, I was able to build and maintain a network of wonderful friends
and affiliates who share my enthusiasm for this fabulous hobby.

After a period of much needed rest, I will be poised and eager to begin opening
new doors. I am looking forward to keeping my relationship with posters active,
fresh and innovative.

My new contact info: greysm6...@gmail.com<mailto:greysm6...@gmail.com>
phone: 214 668 6928

All the best,