In one of the early TCM/Bonham's auctions I consigned some good posters.  The
lots performed poorly, and some were not sold at all.  Perhaps this was because
Bonham's chose to hold the auction on a Monday morning.  I failed to notice the
auction date and TIME particularly, and that was on me.  But who does that?

Kirby McDaniel