So, I've been doing some listings for the past couple of days.  I just went to
look at one to make sure I got everything right and I noticed that underneath
my picture and price, instead of their being the description/shipping-payments
tabs, there are now other people's auctions on my page saying here
are some other sponsored items similar to this one (my listing)....then there
is a line of other people's auctions saying "sponsored by this seller".....
what the heck does that mean.  Then way down at the bottom of the page is my
description of the item I am selling.

So, for instance, I have a Beauty and the Beast poster listed for $29.  Right
below my picture and price is a row of Beauty and the Beast posters offered
by other sellers, some are more expensive and some are less.  I'm thinking why
would I want other people's auctions on my page for buyers to compare
and click on to go away from my listing.

I called ebay, thinking it must be some issue and they told me that is their
new format. They said it is to give the buyer the best buying experience.  I
ask the rep I talked to, what about the seller who is not only paying a monthly
fee for their store but paying all the fees for the sale of the poster to
boot......I said to the rep, "why would I want to promote other auctions that
are selling the same poster as I am".....they guy says, I hear you but this
is our new update.  He said if enough sellers issue complaints, they will
readdress the issue.

This update has just happened in the past day or two....would be curious to
hear all of your comments.

Sue
Hollywood Poster Frames
(800) 463-2994