thanks Rich

On 2022-06-09 15:38, Richard Halegua wrote:
no idea who pop king is but Powers is the fictional person created by
the bootleg dealers in Rochester

hello Folks has anyone sold to POP-King Inc in Sandiego ca?? or Elcajon?? can you give me any details as to owner and the history? thank You got contacted and seems like a nice fellow however I never have sold to him//he said he deals in animation, original art and comics primarily.... perhaps Bruce or Rich or Alan and others have.. please advise.. life has got so curious if you look at most of it its so disoriented in Todays times.. like the fuel crisis  we rein  there no shortage of fuel I'm sure as the USA indecent years discovered more and many countries have it justas therein no shortage. of greed so many companies are raising prices as they amortize the new costs into their costs...yet the workers have a ceiling they are hitting when saw people getting huge vehicles that get low milage I thought they were being set up the electric or hybrids have issue like thebatterys...I gave my Toyota to My son Tommy it get 23 MPG and the tank is 13 gallons to get like 400 miles...thats about the best I found value wise the answer is to Bike..drive less or take public transport now thatiam disabled a cab makes the most sense.... or stay Home well hope are are well God bless, Tom