Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Juni 2022 um 02:14 Uhr
Von: "Moviemem Original Movie Posters" <johnr...@moviemem.com>
An: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Betreff: Re: [MOPO] Sending packages to the UK

It has become a much bigger issue since the new Customs regulations kicked in throughout Europe and the UK. We always declare the correct value and you are quite right about the insurance coverage being negated if the package is under declared.

The problem for us is that the regulations require orders to be over 136 pounds. That way the buyer is required to pay the VAT/Duty. If the order is under 136 pounds, then we have to collect the VAT and submit it to the UK government.

I am just curious as to how other sellers deal with this issue when selling to the UK.

Regards

John

John Reid

Moviemem Original Movie Posters