Congratulations Grey! You are possible the best person ever! I started buying
from you at your first auction with heritage and consigned during your ground
breaking poster history at heritage! I still have all of your 65 auction book
catalogs….each one of them perfectly done with detailed descriptions and
perfect layout….best of the best….each auction a treasure trove….You pushed the
hobby to a more respectful hobby than anyone else! Certainly you built the
poster category at heritage….cannot wait for your next auction…you are top
class! you belong to Stephen’s propstore team…only the best!

Yours Philipp Kainbacher