Bruce,

with a lot of fantasy one could argue that deaf could read lips when they visit
a comedy club. So if one is determined to do so, a discrimination could be
constructed.

But what good is a poster for a blind person???

@Sam: Some time ago, I received a letter from an ambulance chaser in Arizona
who tried to squeeze some royalty funds out of me for a record project I did
about 15 years ago, almost ten years after the contract had expired. I spoke to
this with an old aquaintance who used to run a big re-release record label. He
was used to receiving all kinds of claims from lawyers. He said you just ignore
them. They will come back to you three months later, then they go away.

Even with the crazy US Laws, I can‘t see that you have any reason to worry here.

Helmut

www.filmposter.net