*It sometimes seems like there is so much dissension in the world today
that we can't all agree on ANYTHING.But there IS one thing we can all agree
on and that is that what this world needs is a 100% HONEST auction site,
where everything TRULY starts at $1, and there are NONE of those awful
"buyers premiums"!And EVERY item is honestly described, and you get a
LIFETIME guarantee on what you buy (other auctions are "buyer beware", and
have NO guarantee at all).Fortunately, there IS such an auction, and it is
eMoviePoster.com, which has run 1.86 MILLION auctions over 31 years!Our
Tuesday and Thursday auctions are currently "live" (and Sunday we add our
Halloween Auctions) and these absolutely ARE three of our best sets of
auctions EVER!Tuesday: 1,123 "flat" items & 653 "rolled" posters (because
we have TWO "major" auctions at once, see below, THIS auction has both flat
and rolled items, and has a lot of extreme rarities! See them all
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>Thursday: 2,530 art prints
in the "Second Ever Major Mondo Print Auction" (these wonderful art prints
are taking the collecting world by storm, and all proceeds from this go to
a very worthy charity)! See them all
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>Sunday: 1,877 (that's not a
typo!) horror/sci-fi/fantasy items of every kind in our 23rd Annual
Halloween Auction, likely our very best ever! See them all Sunday at 3 PM
CT!And there are just THREE weeks left in which to consign to our
incredible December Major Auction, which will likely be our best auction of
the year. See lots of wonderful preview items
at https://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign_major#2022december
<https://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign_major#2022december>*