*My company, eMoviePoster.com, has three great current sets of auctions
(containing 6,200 auctions in all!) and I personally guarantee you that
whatever you collect you will find items to bid on in these
auctions!Tuesday at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>: 1,123 "flat" items (folded
one-sheets, lobby cards, stills, pressbooks) PLUS 653 "rolled" posters and
much, much more!Thursday at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>: 2,530 art prints in the
"Second Ever Major Mondo Print Auction", and ALL proceeds go to a very
worthy charity!Sunday at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>: 1,897 (that's not a typo!)
horror/sci-fi/fantasy items of every kind in our 23rd Annual Halloween
Auction, our best ever!Or (for the next 13 full days, until the Tuesday
auctions start to close on the 26th) view ALL of the 6,200 current auctions
in a single gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>This is especially valuable
if you want to search ALL of the current 6,200 auctions at once for a star,
genre, size or whatever, which is especially important this time!Why?
BECAUSE (due to Halloween & Mondo) YOU WILL FIND MANY OF THE SAME TYPE OF
ITEMS IN BOTH THE TUESDAY AND SUNDAY AUCTIONS OR BOTH THE THURSDAY AND
SUNDAY AUCTIONS!I mean, say you really like lobby cards. There is a great
selection on Tuesday, and another great selection on Sunday, 769 in all,
singles and sets,
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/all.html>!Or
say you really like Star Wars! There is a great selection of Mondo-related
ones on Thursday, and another great selection on Sunday, 214 in all,
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/all.html>!And
the same holds true for rolled one-sheets, or any other type of item we
auction! And PLEASE don't wait until "later" to start looking these over,
because, with 6,200 auctions there will be many great buys made! But YOU
can't get those if you are not bidding, so please start looking now! Not
yet registered to bid? Go
to https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf
<https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf> to sign upWhy do you
need to register? Because we qualify our bidders, something few auctions
do, which means you will always be bidding against real bidders who honor
their bids. which is not at all true in many auctions.What are you waiting
for? Go to any of the above links RIGHT NOW, because it takes quite a while
to look over 6,200 auctions, especially when they have so many varied
items!*