whei sold the 100K video postersinthe ()?? i had to ship by train to los angeles...as itwas so heavy it tooka 49 foot trailer with 13pallets like6 foot high of flat poster,,i pulled muscles moving thatmany posters,,,asta lavista..
Fun times..
Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977

wheyou get my ageyou watch theobits as so many ofthe people we know graduate...andyou see that people we grew up with get smallerand smaller....forexample the Beatles Pauland ringo are intrhier80s///Martin Scorses just turned 81.. Spielbergandothers areinthelate 70s//andtheactors arfer in 90s 80s and myage...seems alittle crazy to me.... King solomon said all is vanityand grasping for the wind//andits seems so trued I spoke toa few people over the holiday we agree unless jesus words are true..we ara at the end of the doomsday clock timelibne..But the great news is its actually the beginning not the end

so rejoice I think this world will havea happy ending justy may get bumpy before the end..God bless you all..

pray for all the world if you would

On 2022-11-25 10:09, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
Michael, LOTS of people who bought bulk lots have done exactly that!

On Fri, Nov 25, 2022 at 9:06 AM Michael B.
<000000326bbd94f8-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu> wrote:

collages are beautiful........

i have always wanted to put a collage of posters in the bathroom
outside my movie room where i have so top posters hanging. i have
just refurbished that area with new walls, tiles, etc.

is it wrong to cut posters and show just about 25% of each poster
for the purpose of making a collage? obviously none would be
hitchock, or silent movies, of bogart.

but i can get 25-50 poster lots from bruce emosvieposter.

should i do it?

michael

[1]

--

Bruce Hershenson and the other 22 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

 COMPLETE BUYER PROTECTION [4] - No time limit on our guarantees & NO
buyer beware
 HERSHENSON HELP HOTLINE [5] - Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for
urgent problems
 Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth CUSTOMER
REVIEWS of our company - PAGE 1 [6], PAGE 2 [7], PAGE 3 [8], which
shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!

[9]

Links:
------
[1] https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&amp;A=1
[2] http://www.emovieposter.com/
[3] http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
[4]
http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg
[5]
http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg
[6] http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg [7] http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg [8] http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg [9] https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1

----