*WHEN COLLECTIBLES COLLIDE! You may THINK you only care about SOME of the
items in these 4,767 auctions closing the 20th, 22nd, and 25th (maybe
SOLELY sci-fi posters, or just Mondo prints, or just modern posters, or
just lobby cards or just Star Wars posters, or whatever!) but we beg you to
look over EVERY item in these great auctions, because you may be amazed at
the quality of the selections, plus the current low, low bid prices on so
many!I have been in many types of collectibles over the past 55 years (no
exaggeration!), and I have found that collectors often expand what they
collect over the years, and next week you all have a great opportunity to
do so, when so many completely different types of collectibles end over a
five day span!All I ask is that you take the time to glance over all the
items (including the ones you don't think interest you!) and you may well
find yourself saying "There is a cool item at a VERY reasonable price", and
who knows, maybe you will find something entirely new to start
collecting!What distinguishes OUR major auctions from other major auctions?
Only the lack of any reserves or buyers premiums, honest condition grading,
and unenhanced super-sized images! I could list HUNDREDS of great items in
it, but I would so much rather you simply go RIGHT NOW
to https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html> where, for the next 5 full
days, until the Tuesday auctions start to close on the 20th) view ALL of
the 4,767 current auctions in a single gallery, which is especially
valuable if you want to search ALL of the current 4,767 auctions at once
for a star, genre, size or whatever!THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT THIS TIME
(because of the December Major Auction AND the Mondo auction), BECAUSE IT
MEANS YOU WILL FIND MANY ITEM TYPES IN TWO OR THREE OF THE CURRENT SETS OF
AUCTIONS!I mean, say you really like Star Wars items. There is a great
selection on Tuesday, and another great selection on Thursday, and even
more on Sunday), and by using the above link to ALL the auctions in a
single gallery, you can view ALL the ONE HUNDRED FIFTY FOUR Star Wars items
in all three auctions in a single gallery
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/all.html>
And
the same holds true for any other type of items we auction, whether it is
rolled one-sheets, pressbooks, lobby cards, travel posters, and on and
on!It is virtually a certainty that no matter what you collect you will
find items of interest in this massive supermarket selection, and not only
that, but we add a similar selection every four weeks (although the
auctions all run for 3 weeks each), and you can now wait SIXTEEN full weeks
to have your purchases shipped, which saves you a fortune on combined
shipping (we recently raised our generous 12 week Pay and Hold period to an
unheard of 16 weeks!).Note that ALL these items started at $1 (some will
end there) and ALL have NO reserve (or awful "$29 minimum buyers premiums).
Isn't it time YOU declared your independence from auctions that don't treat
you the way you deserve to be treated?I could easily write many pages
(maybe even a book!) about how many excellent items there are in all three
sets of auctions and how low the current bid prices are, but I would much
rather you simply see for yourself at the above link!*